RF-Dev | MMO Private Server Development
Sign in to follow this  
Ron

RF Online Server Files - Version 2.2.3.2, Golden Age

These files also have the incorrect sette boss and ether boss (john carter researcher)

The correct boss would be the golden pig 

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Then, you can edit in map server files, change it back to golden pig. Its easy. It's not a necessary problem.

• Thanks 1

Hmm, I suppose if golden pig is the default, it would be more correct to set that back. I'm not aware of all the changes that may be in the files. I've lost notes for where most of these came from.

If I get some extra time I'll switch it to the golden pig and update the download, unless someone wants to edit the appropriate spawn file and attach it here.

At my region, ether and sette desert spawning Golden Pig, but i dont know which region using John Carter as default. For some expert people know how to do it only using HxD.

Edited by Nuna

I'm pretty sure golden pig was set in the original file release for 2.2.3.2. When I worked with 2.2.3.2 for the first time, golden pig was in Sette. Unfortunately my files got mixed up over the years, and I don't have notes on where they came from.

Updating the mob code itself is simple. A quick way, use AstroGrep to search for the mob code in the Map folder only (speeds up the search). Once its found, replace the code in the appropriate dats with the golden pig code.

I could update this, but I don't have the relevant mob IDs, and I do not currently have a dev environment / test server set up for 2.2.3.2 to test this with. If no one beats me to posting the edit, I'll update the release myself, eventually. I usually post here on mobile and don't have much free time lately.

Here ya go You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.  You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

• Thanks 1